Camper Sales & Marketing Manager
Founded in 1999, ProCamps | G3 Marketing is a best-in-class event management and sports marketing company specializing in developing, managing, and operating camps, appearances, brand activations, and related experiences for professional athletes and coaches in the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, PGA, ATP, NCAA, NASCAR, WPSL, MLL and NFHL. ProCamps helps Fortune 500 brands activate and execute more than 175 events across the country to effectively deliver brand messaging to thousands of parents, kids, and coaches via retail promotions, TV/radio/print, social media, and on-site activations. Furthermore, ProCamps has provided camp scholarships to over 30,000 youth in need through Kids2Camp, the charitable arm of ProCamps.
The Camper Sales and Marketing Manager is responsible for driving revenue, organizing, planning, and selling a wide array of experiences and activations, including youth camps, the McLendon Minority Leadership Initiative, and creating social media content. ProCamps | G3 Marketing has created the necessary processes for the Sales and Marketing Manager to thrive. Following the set processes is imperative.
LEVEL OF REPORTING:
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The Camper Sales & Marketing Manager takes ownership of events, experiences, and activations and builds a vision for each function based on the goals of the client. This includes but is not limited to:
- Cultivate relationships with clients and event partners
- Ensure first-class presentation and execution for all event responsibilities
- Manage projects on a daily basis
- Oversee multiple programs/projects from start to finish
- Handle inbound and outbound sales calls. Outbound sales calls should exceed 60 per day.
- Create relationships with youth league organizations, high school athletic departments, and all applicable businesses
- Work closely with event staff to ensure a positive experience is provided to all customers
- Create, execute, and implement detailed sales and marketing timelines to help meet department goals
- Carry out assigned tasks with limited supervision, including the planning and implementation of sales and marketing tasks and projects
PROCAMPS EMPLOYEES ENJOY:
- Casual and fun work environment
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance and short-term/long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher required
- 1-2 years of sales and marketing experience is ideal
- A passion and interest in the power of sports, entertainment, and culture
- Able to lift 35 pounds
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Applicants must be self-motivated, demonstrate eagerness to learn and take directions, pay strict attention to detail, and see tasks through completion. Ability to be creative, work independently and effectively, and develop and maintain solid relationships is a must. Working knowledge of and interest in NFL, NBA, & MLB (teams, players, etc.) is preferred.
Position is full-time offering base plus incentives, requiring 40 hours per week minimum. Travel may be required throughout the year, and schedule flexibility is required.
Qualified applicants can submit their résumé, cover letter, and references to Alex Land at aland@G3marketing.com.
G3 Marketing is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, national origin, religion or creed, gender identity, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.