For over 20 years, we’ve made the seemingly impossible, real. We unite fans with the very best athletes and brands in the world by creating unforgettable experiences. Whether you need to put on a ProCamp, imagine a FanFest experience, produce an event, or create compelling content, we’re the team! We’re spirited in creating loyalty amongst fans that will never be surrendered. Impossible deadlines, don’t know where to begin, or logistical nightmare? No worries: we’re meticulous, agile, and turn-key, producing flawless executions at low-cost.
An Operations Experienceship is responsible for coordinating office operations, procedures, and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency for G3 Marketing events. Responsibilities include:
• Assisting Coordinators with trade partners, printed materials, and event preparations
• Assisting Coordinators with logistics of pre-, at-, and post-event
• Assisting Coordinators with on-site event activities
• Management of in-office interns
• Ensuring the consistency of event communication pieces
• Developing relationships with partners, clients, parents, and customers
• Ensuring professional external communication across all staff members
• Managing intra-office communication tools (i.e. shared calendars, CRM, applications, master excel sheets, etc.)
• Overseeing the distribution of invites and mass mailings
• Assisting the administrative needs of the Operations Managers and Coordinators
• Monitoring and maintaining office supplies inventory
• Working alongside other Experienceships in the office and other departments
• Developing and monitoring the compliance and organization of hard-copy and electronic filing system
• Transcribing meeting agendas and notes for record keeping
• Training interns on company policies and procedures
• Other duties as assigned
This position is seasonal during the summer months, offering $2,500 over a 14-week period. Two years of relevant sports experience is preferred. Applicants must be self-motivated, demonstrate eagerness to learn and take directions, pay strict attention to detail, and see tasks through completion. Ability to be creative, work independently and effectively, and develop and maintain solid relationships is a must. Working knowledge of and interest in NFL, NBA, & MLB (teams, players, etc.) is preferred.
Interested applicants can submit their résumé to Adam Trick at atrick@G3marketing.com by March 20th.
G3 Marketing is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, national origin, religion or creed, gender identity, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.