ABOUT G3 MARKETING | PROCAMPS:
G3 Marketing | ProCamps is a unique agency that combines access to hundreds of the biggest names across professional sports with the ability to oﬀer scale & agility in delivering turnkey executions with cost savings and time efficiency. Watch this video for a glimpse of the experiences we deliver.
The Event Coordinator assists in all facets of client activations and plays a key role in growing business by delivering the highest quality of service to our clients and customers. G3 Marketing | ProCamps has created the necessary processes for an Event Coordinator to thrive. Following the set processes is imperative.
LEVEL OF REPORTING:
PRIMARY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
An Event Coordinator takes ownership of events, experiences, and activations and builds a vision for each function based on the goals of the client. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Cultivate relationships with clients, vendors, and venues
- Engage in client service – communication, logistics, contract activation, recaps, etc.
- Attend client activations and ProCamps both locally and nationally
- Assist in idea development, presentation, and implementation
- Ensure first-class presentation and execution for all event operations
- Aid in the sales leads process – prospecting/researching
- Contract with local, regional, and national vendors to ensure all products and services needs are met, on budget, and on time
- Communicate event related topics to other internal departments
- Oversee multiple programs/projects from start to finish
- Create social media copy, press releases, and additional marketing related tasks
- Opportunity to manage high priority partnerships
- Supervise limited-term operations staff as well as on-site support staff
- Design and mock-up site plans and layouts with regular updates to the Director
- Regular travel is required throughout the year, and schedule flexibility is required
- Other duties as assigned
G3 MARKETING | PROCAMPS EMPLOYEES ENJOY:
- Casual and fun work environment
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance and short-term/long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher required
- 1-2 years’ experience in similar role/duties; background in account management, event/activation management, and customer service is a plus
- A passion and interest in the power of sports, entertainment, and culture
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to lift 35 pounds
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook; experience with Adobe Creative Cloud a plus
- Ability to take direction, work independently, and take lead on client deliverables
- Demonstrate strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Superior attention to detail, customer service and completion of tasks
- Ability to follow all COVID protocols, while working in an office setting
- Willingness to travel and execute client activations
The position is full-time offering base plus incentives, requiring 40 hours per week minimum. Regular travel is required throughout the year, and schedule flexibility is required.
Qualified applicants can submit their résumé, portfolio, and references to Adam Trick at atrick@G3marketing.com.
G3 Marketing | ProCamps is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, national origin, religion or creed, gender identity, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.