For over 20 years, we’ve made the seemingly impossible, real. We unite fans with the very best athletes and brands in the world by creating unforgettable experiences. Whether you need to put on a ProCamp, imagine a FanFest experience, produce an event, or create compelling content, we’re the team! We’re spirited in creating loyalty amongst fans that will never be surrendered. Impossible deadlines, don’t know where to begin, or logistical nightmare? No worries: we’re meticulous, agile, and turn-key, producing flawless executions at low-cost.
The Event Coordinator is responsible for organizing and planning a wide array of experiences and activations, including conferences, product launches, annual general meetings, employee award ceremonies, and customer social events. G3 Marketing has created the necessary processes for the Event Coordinator to thrive. Following the set processes is imperative.
LEVEL OF REPORTING:
The Event Coordinator takes ownership of events, experiences, and activations and builds a vision for each function based on the goals of the client. This includes but is not limited to:
- Cultivate relationships with clients
- Ensure first-class presentation and execution for all event operations
- Manage projects on a daily basis
- Oversee multiple programs/projects from start to finish
- Demonstrate leadership
- Contract with local, regional, and national vendors to ensure all products and services needs are met, on budget, and on time
- Work closely with event staff to ensure operational fulfillment of corporate partner contracts and operational support of volunteer activities and programs
- Create recap documents of all operational plans, timelines, site layouts, and completion of vendor performance reports
- Create, execute, and implement detailed operations timelines including management of all vendor partners (pre-event, onsite and post event)
- Carry out assigned tasks with limited supervision, including the planning and implementation of operational tasks and projects
- Supervise limited-term operations staff as well as on-site support staff
- Regular travel is required throughout the year, and schedule flexibility is required
- Design and mock-up site plans and layouts with regular updates to the Director
G3 MARKETING | PROCAMPS EMPLOYEES ENJOY:
- Casual and fun work environment
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance and short-term/long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher required
- 1-2 years of corporate event experience is ideal
- A passion and interest in the power of sports, entertainment, and culture
- Able to lift 35 pounds
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Applicants must be self-motivated, demonstrate eagerness to learn and take directions, pay strict attention to detail, and see tasks through completion. Ability to be creative, work independently and effectively, and develop and maintain solid relationships is a must. Working knowledge of and interest in NFL, NBA, & MLB (teams, players, etc.) is preferred.
Position is full-time offering base plus incentives, requiring 40 hours per week minimum. Regular travel is required throughout the year, and schedule flexibility is required.
Qualified applicants can submit their resume, cover letter, and references to Sean Rowland at srowland@G3marketing.com.
G3 Marketing | ProCamps is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, national origin, religion or creed, gender identity, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.