G3 Marketing | ProCamps is a unique agency that combines access to hundreds of the biggest names across professional sports with the ability to oﬀer scale & agility in delivering turnkey executions with cost savings and time efficiency.
The Events Manager accomplishes department objectives by managing staff who organize and plan a wide array of experiences and events, including conferences, product launches, youth camps, annual general meetings, employee award ceremonies, and customer social events. In addition, the Events Manager will have direct oversight of a select number of accounts and subsequent events on their own.
G3 Marketing | ProCamps has created the necessary processes for the Events Manager to thrive. Following the set processes is imperative.
LEVEL OF REPORTING:
The Events Manager takes ownership of department objectives and oversees the staff execution of events, experiences, and activations and assists in building a vision for each function based on the goals of the client. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Lead & train the coordinator level staff in day to day tasks related to their accounts
- Oversee the critical path of each activation
- Cultivate relationships with clients
- Ensure first-class presentation and execution for all event operations
- Manage projects on a daily basis
- Oversee multiple programs/projects from start to finish
- Demonstrate leadership
- Contract with local, regional, and national vendors to ensure all products and services needs are met, on budget, and on time
- Work closely with event staff to ensure operational fulfillment of corporate partner contracts and operational support of volunteer activities and programs
- Create recap documents of all operational plans, timelines, site layouts, and completion of vendor performance reports
- Create, execute, and implement detailed operations timelines including management of all vendor partners (pre-event, onsite and post event)
- Carry out assigned tasks with limited supervision, including the planning and implementation of operational tasks and projects
- Supervise limited-term operations staff as well as on-site support staff
- Design and mock-up site plans and layouts with regular updates to the Director
- Regular travel is required throughout the year, and schedule flexibility is required
- Other tasks as assigned
G3 MARKETING | PROCAMPS EMPLOYEES ENJOY:
- Casual and fun work environment
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance and short-term/long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher required
- 3+ years of corporate event experience is ideal
- Management Experience is preferred
- A passion and interest in the power of sports, entertainment, and culture
- Able to lift 40 pounds
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Applicants must be self-motivated, demonstrate eagerness to learn and take directions, pay strict attention to detail, and see tasks through completion. Ability to be creative, work independently and effectively, and develop and maintain solid relationships is a must. Working knowledge of and interest in NFL, NBA, & MLB (teams, players, etc.) is preferred.
- Position is full-time offering base plus incentives, requiring 40 hours per week minimum. Regular travel is required throughout the year, and schedule flexibility is required.
Qualified applicants can submit their resume, cover letter, and references to Sean Rowland at email@example.com.
G3 Marketing | ProCamps is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, national origin, religion or creed, gender identity, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.