ABOUT THE JOB:
G3 Marketing | ProCamps is a unique agency that combines access to hundreds of the biggest names across professional sports and entertainment with the ability to offer scale & agility in delivering turnkey executions with cost savings and time efficiency.
The company Chairman is seeking an Executive Assistant who is organized, professional, and detail oriented.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Managing the Chairman’s calendar and daily schedule
Scheduling and sending reminders for meetings
Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and
preparing communications on the Chairman’s behalf to both internal and external contacts
Filtering and prioritize client communication
Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records and taking notes during calls and meetings
Accompanying Chairman to meetings
Performing minor accounting duties
Booking & managing travel
- Min. of bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Self-motivated, demonstrate eagerness to learn and take directions, pay strict attention to detail, and see tasks through to completion
- Ability to be creative, work independently and effectively, and develop and maintain solid relationships
- Valid Driver’s License and good driving record
- Schedule flexibility and willingness to work non-traditional hours, when needed
- Willingness to travel
- Experience as a graduate assistant or team manager in a college athletic department, a plus
- A passion and interest in the power of sports, entertainment, and culture, a plus
PROCAMPS EMPLOYEES ENJOY:
- Casual and fun work environment
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance and short-term/long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Qualified applicants can submit their resume, cover letter, and references to Julie Roberts at JRoberts@G3Marketing.com.
G3 Marketing | ProCamps is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, national origin, religion or creed, gender identity, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.