Founded in 1999, ProCamps | G3 Marketing is a best-in-class event management and sports marketing company specializing in developing, managing, and operating camps, appearances, brand activations, and related experiences for professional athletes and coaches in the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, PGA, ATP, NCAA, NASCAR, WPSL, MLL and NFHL. ProCamps helps Fortune 500 brands activate and execute more than 175 events across the country to effectively deliver brand messaging to thousands of parents, kids, and coaches via retail promotions, TV/radio/print, social media, and on-site activations. Furthermore, ProCamps has provided camp scholarships to over 30,000 youth in need through Kids2Camp, the charitable arm of ProCamps.
The Graphic Designer will work directly with the Marketing teams to cultivate the visual identity of the company and all G3 Marketing events. Creative and innovative thinking, time and project management, a strong attentional to detail, and collaborative skills are a must.
LEVEL OF REPORTING:
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Create marketing materials for events and promotions, including print, digital, logos, apparel, etc.
- Coordinate multiple responsibilities, project timelines and balance workload while demonstrating initiative, accuracy, and thoroughness.
- Assist in developing social media content
- Conceptualize and assist in executing events for clients
- Develop on-site signage and collateral (wayfinding, tents, etc.)
- Maintain the G3 Marketing and ProCamps brands
PROCAMPS EMPLOYEES ENJOY:
- Casual and fun work environment
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Life insurance and short-term/long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related
- 3+ years of professional Graphic Design Experience
- Expert with Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Comfortable with light copywriting
- Applicants must be self-motivated, demonstrate eagerness to learn and take directions, pay strict attention to detail, and see tasks through completion. Ability to be creative, work independently and effectively, and develop and maintain solid relationships is a must. Working knowledge of and interest in NFL, NBA, & MLB (teams, players, etc.) is preferred, but not required.
Position is full-time offering base plus incentives, requiring 40 hours per week minimum.
Qualified applicants can submit their résumé, portfolio, and references to Sean Rowland at srowland@G3marketing.com.
G3 Marketing is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, national origin, religion or creed, gender identity, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.