For over 20 years, we’ve made the seemingly impossible, real. We unite fans with the very best athletes and brands in the world by creating unforgettable experiences. Whether you need to put on a ProCamp, imagine a FanFest experience, produce an event, or create compelling content, we’re the team! We’re spirited in creating loyalty amongst fans that will never be surrendered. Impossible deadlines, don’t know where to begin, or logistical nightmare? No worries: we’re meticulous, agile, and turn-key, producing flawless executions at low-cost.
The Graphic Designer will work to cultivate the visual identity of the company and all company events, activations, and their corresponding campaigns. Creative and innovative thinking, time and project management, a strong attentional to detail, and collaborative skills are a must.
LEVEL OF REPORTING:
Director of Marketing
PRIMARY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Design resonating brand materials for upcoming activations, campaigns, and events
- Create point-of-sale materials to be used by major brands nationwide
- Develop digital, social, and print advertisements and campaigns
- Produce on-site signage and collateral (signage, booths, tents, apparel, etc.)
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously and adjust to changing priorities with ease
- Manage timelines and communication about design projects in an effective manner
- Demonstrate understanding and execution of current design and digital media trends
G3 MARKETING EMPLOYEES ENJOY:
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance and short-term/long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
- Casual and fun work environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher required
- 3+ years of Graphic Design experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud required
- Experience with 3D rendering software preferred
- Ability to problem-solve in the moment and model grace under pressure
Position is full-time offering base plus incentives, requiring 40 hours per week minimum. Schedule flexibility is required.
Qualified applicants can submit their résumé, portfolio, and references to Nick Berta at nberta@G3marketing.com.
G3 Marketing is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, national origin, religion or creed, gender identity, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.