For over 20 years, we’ve made the seemingly impossible, real. We unite fans with the very best athletes and brands in the world by creating unforgettable experiences. Whether you need to put on a ProCamp, imagine a FanFest experience, produce an event, or create compelling content, we’re the team! We’re spirited in creating loyalty amongst fans that will never be surrendered. Impossible deadlines, don’t know where to begin, or logistical nightmare? No worries: we’re meticulous, agile, and turn-key, producing flawless executions at low-cost.
The Operations Coordinator is an entry-level position focused within the ProCamps brand that assists the Operations Managers and their teams with the operations, communications, and customer service of each event. G3 Marketing has created the necessary processes for an Operations Coordinator to be successful. Following the set processes is imperative.
LEVEL OF REPORTING:
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The Operations Coordinator takes ownership of a specified number of tasks and works on the day-to-day planning and executing of camp logistics (pre-camp, at-camp, and post-camp operations). This includes but is not limited to:
• Securing a camp facility
• Securing and maintaining scholarship partners
• Establishing trade partnerships
• Producing on-site activities
• Managing an intern team
• Configuring travel logistics
• Other duties assigned
• Application of strong writing and interpersonal skills
• Development and maintenance of relationships with parents, customers, and clients
• Applicant must have the ability for strong communication with other departments within G3 Marketing
• Leveraging of interdepartmental relationships and ability to work well with staff from all departments
G3 MARKETING EMPLOYEES ENJOY:
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance and short-term/long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
- Casual and fun work environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher is required
- A passion and interest in the power of sports, entertainment, and culture
- Able to lift 35 pounds
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook
Applicants must be self-motivated, demonstrate eagerness to learn and take directions, pay strict attention to detail, and see tasks through completion. Ability to be creative, work independently and effectively, and develop and maintain solid relationships is a must. Working knowledge of and interest in NFL, NBA, & MLB (teams, players, etc.) is preferred.
Position is full-time offering base plus incentives, requiring 40 hours per week minimum. Regular travel is required throughout the year, and schedule flexibility is required.
Qualified applicants can submit their résumé, cover letter, and references to Sean Rowland at srowland@G3marketing.com.
G3 Marketing is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, national origin, religion or creed, gender identity, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.