Partnership Marketing Coordinator
G3 Marketing | ProCamps is a unique agency that combines access to hundreds of the biggest names across professional sports with the ability to oﬀer scale & agility in delivering turnkey executions with cost savings and time efficiency.
The Partnership Marketing Coordinator works with the Director of Partnership Marketing to assist in all facets of the sales cycle, client activation and plays a key role in growing the business by delivering the highest quality service to our clients. G3 Marketing | ProCamps has created the necessary processes for the Partnership Marketing Coordinator to thrive. Following the set processes is imperative.
LEVEL OF REPORTING: Director of Partnership Marketing
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The Partnership Marketing Coordinator takes ownership of events, experiences, and activations and builds a vision for each function based on the goals of the client. This includes but is not limited to:
- Aid in the sales leads process – prospecting/researching
- Assist idea development and presentation creation
- Engage in client service – communication, logistics, contract activation, recaps, etc.
- Communicate sales related topics to other internal departments
- Attend client activations both locally and nationally
- Cultivate relationships with clients
- Ensure first-class presentation and execution for all event operations
- Oversee multiple programs/projects from start to finish
- Supervision of department interns
- Create social copy, press releases, and additional marketing related tasks
- Opportunity to manage high priority partnerships
- Coordinate logistics for VIP guests at ProCamps events
- Other duties as assigned
G3 MARKETING EMPLOYEES ENJOY:
- Casual and fun work environment
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance and short-term/long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company contributions
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher required
- 1-2 years’ experience in similar role/duties; background in account management and activation a plus
- A passion and interest in the power of sports, entertainment, and culture
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to lift 35 pounds
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook; experience with Adobe Creative Cloud a plus
- Ability to take direction, work independently, and take lead on client deliverables
- Demonstrate strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Superior attention to detail, customer service and completion of tasks
- Willingness to travel and execute client activations
Position is full-time offering base plus incentives, requiring 40 hours per week minimum. Regular travel is required throughout the year, and schedule flexibility is required.
Qualified applicants can submit their résumé, cover letter, and references to Sean Rowland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
G3 Marketing | ProCamps is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, national origin, religion or creed, gender identity, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.