G3 Marketing is actively seeking volunteers to participate in our Internship Program. This program gives individuals aspiring to become professionals in the sports industry an opportunity to learn about the business from the operations, marketing, and sales perspective. Although unpaid, participants gain valuable work experience and marketable skills by working alongside the full-time staff in the respective departments.
Through the G3 Marketing Internship Program, we provide the opportunity to work side-by-side with full time staff, learn about the sports industry, and gain professional experience while enrolled in higher education or continuing other obligations. Participants spend 12-16 weeks working on projects that enhance and supplement their education and/or work history.
G3 Marketing interns serve as a communication line for the company. Our interns not only represent the face, voice, and text of each event but of the respective client as well. Interns must act in a professional manner for all responsibilities involving the company. This includes but is not limited to:
– Application of strong written and interpersonal skills
– Development and maintenance of relationships with customers
– Proficient use of Microsoft Office
– Leveraging of interdepartmental relationships and ability to work well with current staff
All internships are based out of our headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio. An internship with us would require you to relocate to this area and assistance is not provided. Enrollment periods for each internship session are as follows:
– Spring internships run from January to April. Applications are accepted at any time up until December 15th.
– Summer internships run from May to August. Applications are accepted at any time up until April 15th.
– Fall internships run from September to December. Applications are accepted at any time up until September 15th.
We invite you to apply for an internship opportunity. Available positions are listed below: